Product Manager with 15+ years experience delivering software solutions for enterprise-level organizations.
Customer Focused • Innovation Leader • Data Driven
· Certified Product Owner with over 10 years using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
· Experience with start-up companies as well as enterprise organizations
· Leader of product innovation and driver of product strategy
· Full software development life cycle (SDLC) experience at both tactical and strategic levels
· Customer focused and highly involved in client experience
· Financially driven using product revenue and cost metrics for strategic direction
· Successfully launched multiple new product offerings across multiple companies
· People manager of multiple teams and departments
· SaaS and On-Premise product experience spanning global offerings across multiple languages
FICO, formerly known as Fair Isaac, is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in 80+ countries. The Falcon Fraud Manager Product protects more than 2.5 billion payment cards worldwide (~60% of all payment cards) and monitors about 9,000 transactions per second.
My responsibilities including defining release and roadmap strategies for FICO’s flagship fraud management solution as well as related product offerings. This requires on-time release schedules using Agile/SCRUM methodologies and acting as the lead Product Owner for local and international development teams.